Sunday, March 25, 2007

Already Reminiscing....ah, San Diego!

As I have been preparing for my big move to the other side of the country, I have become nostalgic about my experiences in sunny San Diego. Here are a few pictures of some of the sites I will miss:


This is a picture of the red trolleys that transport a few San Diegans to work and play. Most people use cars here cause the trolley doesn't get you to many places!



A typical street in San Diego. Gonna miss those palms trees!



Above is a picture of the building that houses the botanical gardens at Balboa Park, which I have been fortunate enough to live right down the street from. This is one of my favorite places in the city. There are even 'scratch n sniff' plants inside, not kidding!



Downtown San Diego at night. This was probably taken from Coronado Island, which is a small island off of the harbor downtown.



The famous sea lions that have made their home in the La Jolla coves, just north of San Diego.