Friday, December 7, 2007

A Tara Moment

If you've known me very long, you know what a Tara moment is. Here's a good one that happened today:

So I had a lot of errands to get done - I had to print a paper at the library, mail my netflix movie, and return my library books, before doing some other school related things. As I was walking out the front door I realized I forgot my netflix movie, and decided to do it later as I was in a hurry. I had my library books under my arm, and I was on my way. I walked past the blue mail deposit box on the corner, and remembered I had to mail something. I dropped my books in and continued towards the library. When I was almost to the library, I looked down at my hands and realized my books were gone. I was about to turn around and go search for them, when I suddenly remembered dropping them into the mail deposit box near my apartment. As soon as I remembered this I busted up laughing, right in the middle of the street. I must have looked really psychotic, giggling to myself as I walked to the library. Seriously, I don't know where my mind is sometimes! Does anyone know how to get items returned that were mistakenly dropped in the mail box??

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So I read this and totally started laughing because yes, that is such a Tara moment. So I run the red lights in front of the police with expired tags and you mail your library books off to who knows where! I love it!! Poor Mom and Dad, where did we get this from?

Robin said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I'm not even sure what to say.
I sure hope you can get your library books back!