Monday, July 2, 2007

SoCal Vacation

So my first five week term is ending this week. I can hardly believe I just finished my first term of grad school! We are given a week off of classes between terms and I recently found out that my friends purchased me a ticket to San Diego during the break. It will be so nice to be around familiar faces again. And I am so looking forward to beach barbeques, ocean bathing, and sunshine!!! I also can't wait to eat at all of my favorite restaurants again! I keep thinking about soy burritos, taco shops, Buddha burgers, persian rice, self serve yogart shops, vietnamese noodle soup, and the whole foods deli and olive bar. Can you tell I've eaten in a cafeteria for the past month?

2 comments:

Ken Tennyson said...

That is really, really cool. I hope you have a blast.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was going with you. It sounds like fun. The only item I would add to the list Is Buca da Bepose (spelling). You need your regiment of Garlic :).
DAD