Friday, July 27, 2007

Time Travels

So I'm back in Northampton and almost halfway through my second term. Its incredible how much happens here in such a short amount of time. We call it Smith time. Because we sqeeze so much into these 10 week summers, everything is forced to happen at a much more rapid rate than it normally would. We learn more than we thought possible in two hour classes, we build friendships really quickly, and it seems like its always time to move again. That's right, I'm moving again! I found an apartment in Boston last weekend and I'll be moving in just three short weeks. It seems like I just finished first term and spent a week in San Diego. And that's because I DID just finish first term and spend a week in San Diego! And now its time again to take mid-terms and then a week later take finals and then pack up and head to Boston. At least when I get to Boston, I'll be able to stay unpacked for ten months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a busy lady with so much excitement for life. I am proud of your academic accomplishments. School is not easy. Ilove you!!! Dad